February 20, 2009

february20

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the opening of my photography business. I had my first customer on February 19, 2008. My best friend sent me these beautiful flowers in celebration!

I feel like I've come a long way in just one year. That being said, I still have SO much to learn, and there are still so many things I want to accomplish. I hope business continues to do well, and that people will still allow me to photograph them. It really is an honour to be able to be the one to capture so many amazing moments. I know it sounds corny, but I really do mean it, and I love my job!

7 comments:

Meghan Rickard 1:58 a.m.  

I love it! Fabulous colors. Congrats on one successful year, and many more to come!!

micheleabelphoto 8:14 a.m.  

Congratulations. Your photos are great, and I imagine you will have many wonderful years to come!
I somehow managed to miss your blogs with the coke bottles and the McDonalds.....I love those photos.

tconlan 8:37 a.m.  

wow those are gorgeous! Happy Anniversary! Love the shots with the white bg, they have such pop!

Bettina 8:54 a.m.  

Congrats, Carly! You are an awesome photographer, and I feel so lucky to be able to see so much of your work - now did that sound too corny ;-) LOL

Mara 7:17 p.m.  

I am so happy for you. You are doing something you absolutely love and you are so darn good at it too.
Congratulations!!

Great flowers!!!!

Anonymous 1:07 p.m.  

they are very pretty, and i love how your photo of them makes them jump off the page

Unknown 2:33 p.m.  

Congrats on a successful year, Carly! I know that I would love to be able to hire you! One day, One day...

You do amazing work. Your business will only continue to grow, I'm sure of it!

Followers

If you just can get enough...

...check out my Flickr page. I'm going to try to stick to one-a-day here, and so I'll put my extras on Flickr. Just in case you're interested!

About This Blog

This is me trying to take a picture each day in 2009, and not only take a picture, but to actually be diligent about posting it!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP