January 31, 2009

january31

There are 10 minutes left in the day, and I quickly rushed downstairs to see what I could find to take a picture of. I grabbed this thingy that we have on the hutch in the front hall. I'm not sure what it's called. It's just one of the accent pieces that I picked up at a store after we got the hutch (and if I remember correctly it was the time I went to the store and we were at the checkout like and Finn said "mommy, I've got to go pee" and then peed in his pants and there was a huge mess everywhere!)

4 comments:

Rhys 2:37 a.m.  

Wow very interesting

Anonymous 11:35 a.m.  

did you adjust the colours or is that natural

Carly 7:42 p.m.  

It's a charcoal colour, but the light brought out a little bit of brown that I didn't know was there.

Mara 9:08 p.m.  

So your child wants to go pee and you grab this? I was thinking a towel, a bucket, a flyer.
:-) I am just being a smart all like always.

Followers

If you just can get enough...

...check out my Flickr page. I'm going to try to stick to one-a-day here, and so I'll put my extras on Flickr. Just in case you're interested!

About This Blog

This is me trying to take a picture each day in 2009, and not only take a picture, but to actually be diligent about posting it!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP