January 26, 2009

january26

Fun with jelly beans! I won a large container of jelly beans yesterday at a baby shower. My guess of 792 was the closest guess to the actual amount of 771 jelly beans in the container. I surprised myself because I actually sat down and figured it out using just a pen and piece of paper. And this is pretty impressive, because if you've known me for any time at all, you'll know that math was never my favourite subject!

And yes, I know the monster one is over-exposed.


7 comments:

Anonymous 3:12 p.m.  

i so want a domo.

Meghan Rickard 4:28 p.m.  

That is so very cool!

Bettina 6:16 p.m.  

Uuh, I like the heart one. So pretty!

tconlan 9:18 p.m.  

Fun!! these are so pretty!

Anonymous 10:05 p.m.  

Fun ... love the little monster! :)

Mara 11:31 p.m.  

That is just soooo cool. I am starting to learn how you do it. I am learning your secret. I am reading my camera manual; all 164 pages. And I am actually figuring out how to use my camera as I go along. Who knew, eh????
I will never be as good as you are. And just remember, IT is a form of flattery. :-)

Unknown 4:27 a.m.  

Class ideas ... Just super!

Followers

If you just can get enough...

...check out my Flickr page. I'm going to try to stick to one-a-day here, and so I'll put my extras on Flickr. Just in case you're interested!

About This Blog

This is me trying to take a picture each day in 2009, and not only take a picture, but to actually be diligent about posting it!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP