January 23, 2009

january23

As promised, I am posting two photos today. The first one was taken this morning. It's what I see when I look out of my office window. I was thinking that I wouldn't want one of those falling on me.

This photo was taken at a cemetery. I was heading downtown to the camera store, and I drove by. I'd actually been hoping to take a picture of some headstones, they looked so beautiful, and each one of them had some snow on top. However, they just didn't turn out the way I'd have liked. Instead, I took some pictures of a memorial wall, and this one was my favourite. I have some more, but I was at f1.8 and so should NOT have been, so a lot of the writing was blurred. Perhaps I will revisit the place another day.

0 comments:

Followers

If you just can get enough...

...check out my Flickr page. I'm going to try to stick to one-a-day here, and so I'll put my extras on Flickr. Just in case you're interested!

About This Blog

This is me trying to take a picture each day in 2009, and not only take a picture, but to actually be diligent about posting it!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP